We will be looking at using Adhesive Vinyl.
Learn how to cut and use adhesive vinyl in your very own creations. .
This month everyone will be learning how to creative decorative writing to personalize projects.
With the easing of COVID restrictions in Queensland I am happy to announce that I will be returning to the Sewing Mill for our monthly Artistic Edge classes.
We do need to follow a few extra precautions for our classes to run smoothly and meet the currently health and safety requirements.
1. Classes will be capped at 4 participates, but we will be offering a Wednesday and a Saturday class so no one will miss out. This will help to enforce social distancing during class time.
2. All classes will need to be prepaid through the website.
3. Participates will need to bring the fabric already cut prier to class, there will not be facilities available for cutting on the day.
4. Participates will need to bring USB’s loaded with class designs, this will help reduced the risk of spread.
5. No handouts will be given during class, participants may bring notes printed that they have received in electronic form.
6. All participants will need to bring there own instruments, there will be no sharing during class.
By following these precautions we will be creating a safe sewing environment which will allow us to move forward in these times of uncertainty.